- An outdoor type manufactured for ease of cabling between the electric poles or leading into building from pole, manufactured with the self standing, "8" shape construction. - Designed to have the appropriate Tensile Load considering the cable laying stress and stable Bending characteristic.
-Offering excellent mechanical & environmental characteristics that may occur after the cable laying works considering the stress & impact from outside and weather change.
• Light weight, compact & ease of handling
• Economical construction for aerial cabling application
• Outstanding mechanical & environmental characteristics
• Coating materials : Flame retardant PVC, PU, LSZH & etc.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40℃~70℃
• Subscriber network
• CATV, PC Cafe
|No.of Cores||Outer Diameter
(Height X Width)
|Max. Tensile Load (kg.f)||Min. Bending Radius(mm)|
|2||4.7 X 8||27||80||D X 20||D x 10|
|4||4.7 X 8||28||80|
|6||4.7 X 8||29||80|